La désobéissance civile
A film by Louis Campana.
Consulting & Editing : François Verlet
This film looks at the foundations of civil disobedience through the fight against GMOs.
It presents a multiplicity of viewpoints, from a politician, to a philosopher, a jurist, a historian, a theologian, a trade unionist and an ordinary citizen, on the subject of civil disobedience.
Its didactic approach is intended for activists and for all those who question the world as it is today.
This documentary film features :
- José Bové, trade unionist Via Campesina
- Mireille Ferri, spokesperson for Les Verts (French Green Party)
- Alain Krivine, LCR (Revolutionary Communist League)
- Jean-Baptiste Libouban, volonteer GMO crop reaper (Collectif Faucheurs Volontaires)
- Alain Lipietz, Green Party
- Jean-Marie Muller, writer and philosopher
- Alain Refalo, Centre de ressources sur la non-violence de Midi-Pyrénées (Nonviolence Resource Center of Midi-Pyrénées)
- François Roux, legal practitioner and lawyer for major international causes
- Daniel Vigne, philosopher and theologian.
Language : French